The major shaking surrounding the 10 Commandments today, seems to be centered upon where they can be publicly displayed. I feel this overshadows the freedom we have in America to live these biblical principles on a daily basis.
What if everyone, everyday did the following:
1. Have no other gods but God.
2. Have no idols.
3. Do not misuse God's name.
4. Keep the Sabbath day holy.
5. Honor your mother and father.
6. Do not murder.
7. Do not commit adultery.
8. Do not steal.
9. Do not lie.
10. Do not desire possessions that belong to others.
What if everyone, everyday following the two commands Jesus said was most important of loving God and loving others?
If you and I have these two commands in our hearts, the ten in stone will be kept. Love God deeply today and out of the overflow, love others.