Ben Goodman, prophetic minister, member of River City Church, Lewiston, Idaho shared how to integrate prophecy in the local church.
1. Do not accept flakiness. It is the result of character flaws or leadership neglect.
2. The Holy Spirit is not a silent partner. We are to be led by the Holy Spirit and not us leading the Holy Spirit.
3. Raise the bar on the expression of spiritual gifts. Ask God to grow my fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
Troy Churness - associate pastor Country Faith Church in Clearbrook, Mn.
“God always finished what He starts.”
Jim Erickson, pastor City Hill Fellowship, Eden Prairie, Mn
On leading the church in gifts of power, gifts of grace:
1. Have a clear, biblical understanding.
2. We must live it, model it, talk about it.
3. Have a clear philosophy of ministry.
Jim McCracken, leader of TrueBridge churches:
>Do not assume we can keep doing things the same way and get the same results.
>Do not assume everyone has the same knowledge of the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
>The local church has three main ministries:
1. to the Lord - worship
2. to others - building each other up
3. to the lost - outreach
If you wish to know more about TrueBridge churches go to: www.TrueBridge.org